Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

GOOD STUFF

Now this is really good. You kept me entertained the whole time.
I liked all of it especially the music part.
keep up the good work.

Smile! Smile!

"Smile With Us"

This video makes me think about the politicians who try to always make things seem like there okay and there's nothing wrong at all while trying to make others believe so to and as soon as they see someone one who knows there something wrong they try to get rid of him/her.

Better Times Better Times

i like it

THis beat sounds really tight to me.
I like this a lot, i would even like to write lyrics to rap over this, it if you dont mind.
In the other song living life that i also like you said your gonna try to make more hip hop beats well your not bad at it, so keep up the good work.

SSJDre responds:

Thanks, It's good to know that my music is pleasing to the ears of those who listen to it. I'm actually thinking of changing from my current music software to something that allows me a little more customization, or maybe I'll keep the one I have, and use another one to make even bigger productions. Thanks for the review. And I have no problem with you putting lyrics to it, just remember to credit me for the track, that would be my only thing.

Until September Until September

u did a good job

The title says it all u really did a good job i liked it i could even play this after listening to daft punk.

Hilde B Hilde B

hmmmmmmm

I dont know know bout anybody else but she's kinda cute. =P
I love the color scheme and the shading within the drawing.

but she does look like she's about to stab me 1000 times repetitively. lol